Thank you for logging into the John Patrick Publishing bulletin upload service and resources page. Please use the information below, as well as the buttons to the right, to help you design and send your bulletin to John Patrick Publishing.
Bulletin Upload Service
Please fill out your CHURCH # in the box provided.
Then you may choose your file(s) by clicking SELECT FILES and searching for them on your computer.
This form will allow you to upload multiple files at once.
After you choose your file(s) and click OPEN, the display box will show the name of the file(s) you will be uploading to us.
To start the upload, simply click UPLOAD FILES and your transfer will begin.
You will receive an UPLOAD SUCCESSFUL notification upon completion.
(If you want to send another file, simply repeat the process)
Please be patient while your file(s) are being transferred. The transfer time will depend on your connection speed.
Allowed file types:
*.7z, *.ai, *.bmp, *.cpt, *.dcs, *.doc, *.docx, *.eps, *.gif, *.gz, *.indd, *.jpeg, *.jpg, *.p65, *.pcx, *.pdf, *.pm6,
*.pmd, *.png, *.ps, *.psd, *.psp, *.pt5, *.pub, *.qxd, *.rtf, *.sit, *.tar, *.tga, *.tif, *.txt, *.wpd, *.xls, *.xlsx, *.zip
Church Bulletin Guidelines
The points listed here are very important when preparing your bulletin! Please read them over carefully! You may even want to print this area out and post it by your computer:
- The filename of your bulletin should always begin with the code provided to you by John Patrick Publishing. This code is used to identify your church (examples: 030july30.pub, 528aug20.doc, 121sept15.pdf, etc.). Always put your code number at the bottom of each page of your bulletin. This will keep your pages in order when you send them to us.
- Please number all of your bulletin pages, counting the cover as page 1.
- If you have an insert, the deadline is NOON on Friday (10 days before the Sunday bulletin you would like it inserted into). The insert should have the code number, route number, and name of your church at the bottom right hand corner.
- Please proofread your bulletin prior to transmitting it. There is a very short time frame between the time you send it and the time that it is printed. We do not proofread your bulletins.
- Cover changes must be faxed or mailed to the attention of your bulletin editor by Friday, 12 noon (10 days before the Sunday bulletin) in order to be included in the next Sunday’s bulletin. Otherwise, the change(s) will take effect for the following week.
- The margins on your bulletin (left, right, top, and bottom), should always be set at .6 inches. The margins can be larger than .6, but not smaller. These margins are mandatory measurements for the printing press.
- When sending over a file always use your church code. Your code is the only way we know that file is from you. If everyone sent over their bulletin named “bulletin” or the date, they would all overwrite each other and files would be lost. Also, don’t send a flower list named “flower” or an insert named “insert” without prefacing it with your code.
- Turnaround time for your bulletin is very fast due to the new and updated technology that we use. If you need to send a revised bulletin, please call your bulletin editor first!
All of these rules are very important when it comes to receiving, printing, sending, or delivering your bulletins. So, please try to follow this list as closely as possible. Most of you already follow these rules, and it is greatly appreciated.