Why church bulletin advertising?
- Local, targeted community advertising
- Goes home with parish families every week
- Constant presence of your business
- Ensures a strong link with your customers by keeping your name in front of them
- Good source of referrals
- Captive audience
- Trusted source
- Affordable advertising
- Available weekly in print, online and a social media presence
- Added value included with FREE access to your personal Finding FABER account
“Besides the Bible, the church bulletin is the most frequently read piece of literature by the Catholic faithful” – A former editor of St. Anthony Messenger Magazine
Does Your Advertising
- Establish a relationship?
- Build a friendship?
- Earn referrals?
- Generate a testimony?
- Capture repeat business?
Your Ad Space is Waiting for You!
Here is how our 52 week Program works
- JPPC prints your Ad each week for 52 weeks
- Graphics Department to help with set up of logos, graphics & photos for your Ad
- Includes copy changes quarterly
- Vertical, Horizontal, Blocks & Banner Ads available
- Multiple church placements available
- Automatically, FREE access to your personal Finding FABER account with any 52 week program
John Patrick Publishing (JPP) welcomes you to…
Finding FABER furthers the reach of your print and digital church bulletin advertising. Set up your account and the App puts you on the map in real-time!
Finding FABER increases awareness and exposure of your local business (location, hours and promotions) on Android and iOS devices, and is available to ALL consumers in your community – not just parishioners!
Your 52-week advertising commitment with JPPC allows unlimited, FREE access to your Finding FABER account. Update whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you are.
Already have an advertisement? Click here to get started with your Finding FABER account:
Get ready to WELCOME your customers and the Finding FABER App through your doors!
Need help? Email Finding FABER support at email@example.com or call 1-877-212-9908.
Proven Success Testimonials:
Villa Maria Academy High School
As a Catholic girls’ high school, Villa Maria Academy High School advertises with John Patrick in order to reach our key customers. We are able to be in front of Catholic families on a weekly basis, while supporting local parishes. John Patrick Company has been easy to work with and updating our ads is easy. Bulletins will continue to be a key part of our advertising plan.
The first week my ad was in the bulletin, I picked up a couple of new clients from my church who didn’t know what I did.
Skyline Painting & Power Washing, Manahawkin, NJ
I started my business and put an ad in the bulletin. I got many referrals from it and that was good. But when I got contracts with the new developments as a result of the bulletin referrals, my business really took off. I am grateful for the bulletin ad I renew each year.
Tank & Libby's Restaurant, Drexel Hill, PA
Advertising in this bulletin has been very wonderful for introducing our business here in Drexel Hill.